SmartScope ATS - High Precision Air Bearing Perfor
With high load capacity hydrostatic air bearings, SmartScope® ATS™ Measures large parts and leads the way in speed, accuracy and reliability.
ATS uses a massive granite substructure to provide the rigidity and low center of mass needed for high speed operation in a production environment. Precision lapped granite beams are used for guidance and support of the XY measuring axes, ensuring straight travel and negligible pitch, yaw, and roll errors. Precision air bearings provide a high load
capacity and extremely precise motion. ATS delivers high precision measurement performance and value.
Multisensor versatility from optional touch probe, lasers, and micro-probes makes ATS a full-functional automatic video measuring machine.
- Understanding Optical Inspection
- Economics of Multisensor Metrology in the 21st Cen
- Making Better Medical Devices with Multisensor Met
- OGP Operating Environment Instruction
- Standard Operations of SmartScope
- Non-contact Measurement of Thick Film Hybrid Circu
- Multisensor Metrology:Measuring What’s Important
- Effective Maintenance of SmartScope
- OGP Video Sectionner
- 3D Plastics Inspection